Following In Jesus Christ Footsteps

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Word of the Lord, 7/12/06

The Word of the Lord given through His servant
John Maguire
July 12, 2006/Tamuz 16, 5766

Now hear people of the earth. See a great fog that is about to come
over you. Darkness has come upon the place of your habitation. You nested
like unwanted birds in the security of your houses, with little thought
for your neighbor. Yet I commanded through My son Moses that you should
obey My commandment, to love your neighbor and you did not. Now the
prophets carry My burdens of how to feed you. I said that you would bow
before the poor, now it is coming. For they have been honed on how to
survive. They were at your mercy and you abused them. You used them as
slaves and still they served you in humility, something you know
nothing about.

Now I, your God, says this: You shall be at their mercy, for their
mercy is what I have put in them. You shall beg them now that they shall
not retain your sins! If they do you are doomed to the great destruction
that all shall suffer being outside My courtyard.

I AM, your God, says this: By My love I honed them and allowed them to
walk a path that is narrow, and you sons of Satan, people of the world,
saw their innocence and exploited them. Why would you want to do this
to your fellow man? Why would you want to abuse My children by making
them your slaves? So that you could profit by the pains and bent bow of
their backs!

My vengeance is coming. It is crying out to strike you people of the
earth, wicked generation. You set up structures for those whom through
generations by the evil deeds of your wicked forefathers! They too had
abused My people and continued in their ways of slavery.

I tell you this, your mothers and fathers were sons of the devil and
that makes you a line of bad blood. My children, who know My voice, have
crucified blood in their veins and resurrected blood in their hearts.

You called those evil schemes and structures you and they set up
welfare. To whom have you given welfare? I AM the shelter of the poor and
they are My children and I AM coming to take them home to Me. To whom have
you insured safety by your monetary ploys? You fools, snakes, and sons
of the devil.

You can not insure anything by calling on mammon to help My people. You
are more troubled by how nice your grave looks than losing eternal
life. You have set up plans and evil schemes to look after the sick. I say
it is you who are sick; your being is full of vice and corruption. You
corrupt your own children by teaching them the ways of Satan,
exploiting a new generation. You are bad blood I say; sour, bitter wine not of
My vineyard. Woe to you who have joined in secret institutions, killers,
murderers, vile portions of the beast, props of Satan. Your punishment
shall be the greater. I AM the Holy One and I AM above all. You are
vials of evil, jars of vomit, sons of perdition, and I AM coming to
destroy you. See, says the Holy One, the one true God whom I AM! The only
God. There is no other! See the great light behind you coming closer?
That is not of Me. The fire of hell that you have made now engulfs the
great cities of sorrow, see now.

For when darkness of the great mist and fog approaches you will see no
more. And where are your armies to help you now? They are dead, dead
men who know their fate of hell. I AM has taken their wills from them,
and left them like dead branches ready for the fire. See how the poor sit
quiet among it all. Oh, what truth they have and great is My love for
them! See their hope, the hope that I have placed in them. The major
principalities of darkness are about to be put to death and be defeated,
who then shall you sons of Satan run to for comfort?

How will you long for money when I have killed its source, mammon? How
will you now control My people when I have destroyed your evil system?
See the four great messengers swooping down on you, gathering My word
back to Me from where it came and what shall be left on the earth that
you worshiped when My truth has returned back to me?

Evil all around, that is all. An evil that you people of the earth have
made yourselves. Servants of the great serpent, I shall burn you.

You governors, kings, and custodians of the earth, some of you will be
saved, but the choice is in your hands. Return to Me now and give up
your power, for it is of the earth. No better than soil and clay and it
is of the beast, the serpent, that has formed you and shaped you by your
submission to his will.

Give up your worship of the devil and you shall be saved. Nothing in
this world can save you for I AM about to destroy it,

Only I can save you. Listen to this word, the voice of the prophets,
for nothing of this world can help you, only I AM your God can.

Let what you hear now from My servant John, by his own admission a weak
man, be attended to.

For I AM, your God, shall pour more from his mouth. The sour pit of his
stomach is about to burst on you and reveal who and what you really
are: an evil generation, bad blood not of Me.
I AM the Lord, the God of Moses, and the Truth! Hear My word and take
heed of what I have said.

I AM has spoken

To visit our website
http://thedaysofthunder.com

To visit our message board
http://thedaysofthunder.com/cgi/php/index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home