Following In Jesus Christ Footsteps

Monday, July 16, 2007

BEHOLD, I MAKE EVERYTHING NEW!



You people who do not yet have this recognition, who have not yet awakened the spirit within you, you do not know what is the meaning of these My Words; for you do not believe in the reshaping of this earth, you do not believe in the last judgment as the conclusion of an evolutionary period and the beginning of a new one.
You do not know anything of My salvation plan since eternities; wherefore, you do not understand My Words:
"Behold, I make everything new!"
Each of My words has a manifold meaning, which even My awakened ones do not know, because this recognition is still too high for the people of this earth. But clear to them is the simple meaning, namely, that I will revive what has left My everlasting Order. I will cause a change to come about, since the people of this earth are no longer striving for it, thereby failing in the purpose of their earth-life. They have failed by not using their lives for eternity.
Nevertheless, I will not let them get lost; I will give them another opportunity to walk once more upon the neglected course of evolvement.
For another course of evolvement means receiving a higher grace, that must be acquired by a raised effort, for which only new creations can offer the possibility. First of all, I will renovate the schoolhouse of the spiritual, My earth, which shall further the upward evolution till man. I shall provide the earth with entirely new creations of manifold kind and form, whereby new possibilities will be given to the most numerous spiritual entities to stand the test.
I shall cause a new kind of humanity to arise composed of human beings blessed by Me, who have consummated their spiritual evolvement in love and faithfulness to Me, who have attained to a degree of maturity, which makes possible a high, spiritual ministration so that the new humanity has all the guaranties for the highest possible perfection and that the spiritual, still bound, can quickly attain to an upward evolution through the most good influence which the people exercise upon all creations surrounding them.
" I make everything new!"
I will also soften the conditions for the release of the spiritual, however, not deviating from My law of the "everlasting order", only in deepest LOVE and COMPASSION caring for what is still living within compulsion.
All that oppresses will fall off from men; they will strive upward in fullest force because I alone am the most desired one for them and because they cannot be drawn into the deep by My opponent who is in fetters for a long time.
I shall make a new heaven and a new earth, that is, I make happy spiritually and materially the people who belong to Me and are expected to clear the way to Me also for their successors.
Who of you can comprehend this? And who of you believes firmly and without doubt that the old ceases to be?
Who believes that there will no longer be people who are still distant from Me, that only the small flock, which faithfully follows Me, their shepherd, will not lose its life, because I have blessed this small flock and destined it for a continued life in the paradise of the new earth? Who believes that a new chapter of release begins according to the salvation plan since eternities, which My LOVE and WISDOM have determined in order to guarantee everlasting life for all that is spiritual?
"Behold, I make everything new!"
You, who believe in Me, be conscious of these words, activate them in your hearts and know that the time has come when this Word will be fulfilled.
Believe in it firmly, be hopeful and bear all hard times which are still your lot until the end, do it with patience and devotion to My Will.
For the day will very soon come when I fetch the ones that are Mine in order to reveal to them of what is written: "I will make a new heaven and a new earth" and "I shall be in the midst of the ones who are Mine and will guide and teach them as I have promised."
Amen catcmo2006 Thank You for stopping in this site it's about Jesus Christ first and prayers, intecessory prayer's and at other times about this vast world we live in today which this old world as we all know it is slowly departing to be reaching our home in glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home