Following In Jesus Christ Footsteps

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

In Need Of Everyones Prayers


In Need Of Every ones Prayers I'm praying that Jesus keeps myself, husband, and a dear friend on level ground in our lives . Issues, situations is trying to keep us back and our minds bewildered in in untamed and trying to comes against us in others situations of which can be very clouded but we are standing in the lord and I all of you will be standing toe to toe with us in battle in coming against the enemy. I do have an update about my own health and this is what's going on as of today. I'll be heading down to the hospital at "Truman Hospital " West downtown K.C.Mo. on the 5/08/06 for a pre-opt evaluation for sugery 5/12/06 that morning but I don't have that time right now. Keep our family in your prayers. Here is some Scriptures that I've been praying myself and for all others whom seem to be having those same things going on as well Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward
on a firm footing.
. [Ps.143:10]N.L.T. There are "friends" who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother. [Prov.18:4]N.L.T.

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, because the LORD has appointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to announce that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed.[a] He has sent me to tell those who mourn that the time of the LORD's favor has come,[b] and with it, the day of God's anger against their enemies. To all who mourn in Israel,[c] he will give beauty for ashes, joy instead of mourning, praise instead of despair. For the LORD has planted them like strong and graceful oaks for his own glory.They will rebuild the ancient ruins, repairing cities long ago destroyed. They will revive them, though they have been empty for many generations. 5Foreigners will be your servants. They will feed your flocks and plow your fields and tend your vineyards. [Is.61:1-3] N.L.T. We all know whom destroys what satan trys to do us in, but Jesus hold so much power over him and it makes him crushed, and beat to a "pulp" and we will carry on-ward in the Lord. I 'm so thankful in Jesus Christ for giving us that power to help in that fight. Thank YOU Jesus in all things that passed us by and all things you're doing in our future. catcmo2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home